Jobs - Software tester
GREENLOGIC The eCommerce agency, established in 2009, cares about the development of companies on the Internet - specializing in activities that increase sales of their products or services. From the idea, through implementation, implementation and verification of effectiveness.
Our team consists of people who are experienced and passionate about life. Experts in their fields who have confirmed their effectiveness by working in many companies and industries. We employ designers, programmers, analysts, SEO specialists and copywriters with extensive experience.
We worked with: MCI Capital, Hartenberg Holding, Travelplanet.pl S.A., Euro Industry, Wrocław.pl, Carlsberg, Eurobank, Triumph, Danone, IBM, ITI Group, Elpigaz, Teta, Betard, SHH, Controlling Systems, Hotele24.pl, Aero.pl, CodesWholesale.com
We are looking for candidates for the position of Software Tester.
Location: ul. Krupnicza 13 (right next to the National Forum of Music)
We are looking for people with initiative, rebellious and disciplined, who are bragging in the e-commerce industry, combining knowledge from many areas, have interesting interests and are constantly pushing forward. The person in the above position should combine design and analytical skills as well as understand the business taking place in the network.
We are looking for a person who will participate in the process of testing and detecting software errors produced by developers, and which will contribute to improving its quality.
- minimum 4 years experience in testing
- very good knowledge of HP ALM
- experience in working in the SCRUM, Agile methodology
- experience in managing the test team or willingness to develop in this direction (manual tests + automatic tests)
- very good knowledge of English (work in an international environment)
- knowledge of CMS (WordPress, Magento, Presta)
- highly developed interpersonal skills
- knowledge of ISTQB
- insight, accuracy
- Salary (4000 - 7000 PLN net) and b2b contract without any loyalties
- participation in large, interesting e-commerce projects
- very good equipment and comfortable working conditions
- full freedom and responsibility for your own work
- unlimited access to coffee and pizza
Those interested are asked to send their CV with a photo to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with a note in the subject of the message: Software Tester
In the submitted application (CV) there should be a clause:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych – Dz. U. z 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926 z późn. zm.)”