Internships in the SEO / SEM department
GREENLOGIC The eCommerce agency since 2009 cares about the development of companies on the Internet, providing high-quality graphic designs, optimizing the sales paths of online stores and creating software supporting business processes.
Our team consists of people who are experienced and passionate about life. Experts in their fields who have confirmed their effectiveness by working in many companies and industries. We employ designers, programmers, analysts, SEO specialists and copywriters with extensive experience.
We have implemented projects that many thousands of people use on a daily basis: Travelplanet.pl, Wrocław.pl, Hotele24.pl, Aero.pl, Travelone.pl, CodesWholesale.com
We worked with: Carlsberg, Eurobank, Triumph, Danone, IBM, Politechnika Wrocławska, ITI Group, Elpigaz, Einhell, Teta, Betard, SHH, Controlling Systems, Bank Pocztowy, Airport Wrocław, Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie, TETA, Triada Dom i wiele innych.
What we do?
- UI / UX Design. We design websites and mobile applications (iOS / Android),
- Conversion optimization. We increase the sales of online stores,
- Usability research. We improve the usability of websites and applications,
- Front End Development. I change graphic designs in HTML5 + CSS3 mockups,
- Software Development. We create dedicated applications (PHP and JAVA),
- SEM (SEO $ PPC). We increase the visibility of websites in Google search results,
- SEO Copywriting. We write high quality texts in 3 languages: PL, EN, DE.
We are looking for candidates for free student internships in the SEO / SEM Department at our office in Wroclaw
Location: ul. Krupnicza 13 -modern, air-conditioned office in the very center of the city (nearby National Forum of Music).
Duration of the internship: 1-3 months, with the possibility of further permanent cooperation.
- support in the implementation of SEO / SEM projects,
- support in data analysis and preparation of reports,
- creating content on various topics,
- other tasks related to SEO / SEM subject to skills and interests.
- systematic and independent,
- proficient knowledge of the Internet,
- knowledge of MS Excel (Numbers),
- knowledge of English on a communicative level (in speech and writing),
- desire for personal development, smile and positive attitude to life :)
- knowledge of SEO / SEM issues,
- knowledge of technology for building websites (HTML and CSS),
- knowledge of various CMS platforms (WP, Joomla, Drupal and others),
- knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- broad development opportunities in the internet marketing industry,
- work in the center of Wrocław,
- flexible working hours,
- the opportunity to continue a career after completing an internship,
- references and a certificate of completed internship.
- everyday Italian espresso coffee and a weekly Italian pizza!
Persons interested in the internship are asked to send their CV with a photo to the address email@example.com with annotation in the subject of the message: Internship in the SEO / SEM Department
We will be glad when you write a few words about yourself, what you are interested in and why we are looking for you! In the submitted application (CV) there should be a clause:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych – Dz. U. z 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926 z późn. zm.)”
The offer is addressed to students 2, 3, 4 or 5 years of study. We reserve the right to contact selected candidates.