Jobs - Full-Stack Developer
GREENLOGIC The eCommerce agency, established in 2009, cares about the development of companies on the Internet - specializing in activities that increase sales of their products or services. From the idea, through implementation and verification of effectiveness.
Our team consists of people who are experienced and passionate about life. Experts in their fields who have confirmed their effectiveness by working in many companies and industries. We employ designers, programmers, analysts, SEO specialists and copywriters with extensive experience.
We worked with: MCI Capital, Hartenberg Holding, Travelplanet.pl S.A., Euro Industry, Wrocław.pl, Carlsberg, Eurobank, Triumph, Danone, IBM, ITI Group, Elpigaz, Teta, Betard, SHH, Controlling Systems, Hotele24.pl, Aero.pl, CodesWholesale.com
We are looking for candidates for the Full-Stack Developer position.
Location: ul. Krupnicza 13 (right next to the National Forum of Music)
We are looking for people with initiative, rebellious and disciplined, who are brilliant in the programming or ecommerce industry, combine knowledge from many areas, have interesting interests and constantly push forward. The person in the above position should combine design and technical skills.
Your task will be taking over the responsibility for commissioned projects and frequent contact with the client regarding the progress of work.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- fluent knowledge of Java or Scala,
- very good knowledge of JS,
- very good knowledge of Spring (core, boot, cloud, data, security),
- very good knowledge of NoSql and SQL,
- minimum 3 years of experience in creating Big Data solutions,
- experience in creating recommendation systems,
- knowledge of machine learning techniques and tools (NumPy, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Pandas, Theano, Caffe, Keras or similar),
- experience in working in one of the public clouds,
- good knowledge of the Linux environment,
- communication and team cooperation, availability, high commitment,
- the ability to solve problems by yourself,
- Salary (8000 - 12000 zł net) and b2b contract without any loyalties
- participation in large, interesting dev and ecommerce projects
- very good equipment and comfortable working conditions
- full freedom and responsibility for your own work
- unlimited access to coffee and pizza
Those interested are asked to send their CV with a photo to the address email@example.com with a note on the subject of the message: Full-Stack Developer
In the submitted application (CV) there should be a clause:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych – Dz. U. z 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926 z późn. zm.)”